DIRECTOR, TENANT RELATIONS
Currently managing a significant property rental portfolio, Silver Sage provides high-quality, social and affordable housing for First Nations people living in urban areas. Reporting to the President & CEO, the individual in this leadership role is accountable for the delivery of housing and vacancy management initiatives, tenant and community relations, contractual and issues management, team leadership and collaboration. Additional responsibilities include:
- developing, implementing and managing key business objectives and associated budgets
- working in collaboration with the Maintenance department, ensuring occupancy rates are maximized
- regular communication with tenants; issues management and resolution
- inspecting housing units and managing all actions associated with the eviction process including the appeal and hearing process
- leading a team of employees
- overseeing the tenant application process
- identifying innovative opportunities for improvements to programs and processes
- participation in meetings, including Board meetings as required, and attending events on behalf of the organization
The successful candidate will have a post-secondary degree in business or a related discipline. Progressive leadership qualities are required combined with a commitment to the organization’s values of respect, honesty and integrity. Additional qualifications include: interpersonal skills, teamwork and collaboration, mediation skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills, a focus on results; planning/organizing skills, and a commitment to delivering excellent service.
Take this opportunity to work for an organization that makes a difference! You will be offered excellent benefits, a great work environment and a competitive salary.
Please submit your resume to no later than Monday, December 17, 2018 to Human Resources, 109-4001 3rd Avenue North, Regina, SK S4R 0W8 or fax to (306) 545-9780 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pursuant to section 48 and 16 of the Saskatchewan Human Rights Code, preference will be given to applicants of First Nation ancestry.