Enjoy a fulfilling and meaningful career with Silver Sage.
We’re a top employer because we provide our employees with the supports they need to succeed in their career.
A few of the benefits of working with us:
- Full benefits, including life insurance, vision and dental care.
- Registered Pension Plan matches at (9%-CPP).
- 16 holidays, including four designated First Nations holidays.
- Generous vacation and leave days.
- A technology purchase program with an interest free loan to buy a desktop or laptop computer, keyboard, mouse and Microsoft Office software for personal use.
- A wellness program providing reimbursements to cover fitness and wellness activities like gym memberships, golf memberships and sports team fees.
- Employee recognition & long service awards with retention incentives up to to $1,000 and long service milestone payouts up to $3,500.
- Individual training/development with all training costs paid for by Silver Sage.
- Formal education assistance and education leave.
- Staff development and team building days where the entire organization participates in personal development opportunities, team bonding and cultural training.
There are no job vacancies available at this time. Please check back for future opportunities.
Helping people reach their goals
Whether it’s our staff or the tenants we serve, we believe in empowering people to be their best.