Social and affordable housing in Regina and southern Saskatchewan
With more than 40 years of experience in the housing industry, Silver Sage provides high-quality social and affordable housing to residents in Regina, Maple Creek, Swift Current, Moose Jaw, Indian Head, Fort Qu’Appelle, Raymore, Quinton, and Sintaluta, Saskatchewan.
- 1-3 bedrooms
Single family homes
- 1-6 bedrooms
We partner with many different community organizations in and around Regina to provide housing with wraparound services.
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Foxvalley Counselling Services Inc.
- RT/SIS (Regina Treaty Status Indian Services)
- Eagle Heart Centre
- Eden Care – Tapwe Mikiwam
- Nēwo Yōtina Friendship Centre
- Leading Thunderbird Lodge
- Nekaneet First Nation
- Four Directions Community Health Centre
- File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
- Touchwood Child and Family Service
- Carry-the-Kettle Nakoda Nation
- All Nations’ Healing Hospital
- Qu’Appelle Haven Safe Shelter
Questions? Get in touch!
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about our organization or the application process.