No Application will be processed without the following information:

  • 2 Written Landlord References, or a Character Reference (Cannot be from family member)
  • Proof of Income: Pay/Cheque Stub
  • Current Tax Assessment from each household member over the age of 18
  • Copy of current Utility Bill (Power, Water & Energy)
  • Government ID or Treaty Status for Applicants & Dependents
  • Proof of Legal Guardianship or Custody of Dependents (Provincial or Federal documentation)

Submit your completed application with supporting documents to: Reception, mail or email. All documents will be held for 6 months:
4200 Dewdney Avenue Regina, SK
[email protected]
Fax (306)545-9780


To qualify for subsidized housing, you must meet all of the following criteria: Affordable housing is available for families, seniors, students and people with disabilities who can live independently and qualify for a disability pension or who cannot work because of a disability. You must be at least 18 years of age. Some or all of your annual income comes from employment and you file an annual income tax return. Generally, people are eligible for housing if their household income falls below an amount set by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC). Silver Sage Housing Corporation will access each applicant’s income, current living situation and personal and family requirements. This ensures that priority is given to households in the greatest need. All applicants will be required to attend a mandatory Information Session as the next step of the application process. If you do not attend your application will not be processed.

Who is Not Eligible

  • If you own your own home or if you own a home and you do not live in it
  • If you owe any to the utility companies or previous landlords

Home Insurance

All tenants are expected to purchase a “Tenant Pak” to protect your own interests as a tenant. Mother nature, or other tenants with little regard for your property, could prove to be the source of your problems later. The typical coverage you want till cover the following:

  • Damage to personal property from fire or wind
  • Theft
  • Personal liability in the event you are sued over accidental injury to others who are in your unit
  • Accidental damage to property of others in your care
  • Living expenses if you are forced to live elsewhere while your unit is being repaired.